Are the lights flashing on the Fiit device?
- Yes. The red flashing light indicates the detection of your heartbeat. The blue light represents a status of connection. A slow blink (about once every second) means the Fiit device is on, but not connected. 3 quick flashes will occur the instant a connection is made. A quick blink (about twice every second) means the Fiit device is connected.
- No. The Fiit device goes to sleep automatically after 30 seconds if not used. To wake it up, gently tap on the Fiit logo. If you still do not see the flashing lights this could represent an issue with the battery. Please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Is the Fiit device connecting to the app before the class starts?
- Yes. If the app finds, and, connects to your Fiit device, please go to the next question.
- No. If the app can’t find your Fiit device, turn Bluetooth off and on again on your phone. Also try restarting your phone. This will work in 95% of cases. Check that the Bluetooth on your phone isn’t connected to another device in the room. If you still cannot connect your Fiit device to the app, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Is your heart rate showing on screen?
- Yes. The Fiit device will track your heart rate, calories burned, Fiit Points and reps. This means your Fiit device is in good working order.
- No. If you can't see your heart rate on-screen, you can lightly dampen the pads on the Fiit device to increase the sensitivity. Also, make sure that the Fiit device is strapped on tightly around your chest with the logo facing up and over your heart. Ladies can tuck it under a sports bra to keep it in place. If you still cannot see your heart rate on the screen, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Is it tracking your reps?
- Yes. This means your Fiit device is in good working order.
- No. Check out our Perfect Form video series (below) to see how to perform each exercise so that your reps count every time.
If you are still having trouble with the Fiit device after following these steps, please contact [email protected] for further assistance.