My Samsung watch will not connect to the Fiit app
Firstly check your Samsung Smartwatch is compatible; Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Active, Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3. You will need to check your software and mobile device are also compatible:
- Tizen OS software is version 5.5, Android mobile device is OS 6.0 or higher
- Check you have downloaded Fiit to your Samsung Watch via the Galaxy Wareable app and follow the steps to connect your watch. See here for any help on this.
- Ensure the Fiit app is up to date on your mobile device
- Check Bluetooth is enabled on both your mobile device and watch
- Set watch face to 'always on' and set to the longest possible time
If you still experience issues:
- Kill all apps
- If not on, enable bluetooth
- Forget previous devices
- Open the Fiit app again on your Samsung watch
- Open the Fiit app on your mobile device and select a class
- Search for the device again
- Wait for HR to show on phone and watch
- Start class
Can I connect another HR tracker as well as my Samsung watch to Fiit?
You can only connect one device at a time to the Fiit app. If you wish to switch between please see the information here
If you need any further assistance please contact [email protected].