We have great news! If you have a Samsung Smartwatch; Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Active, Galaxy Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3, you can connect to the Fiit app and track your workout stats.
Firstly, you will need to check your software and device are compatible:
- Tizen OS software is version 5.5
- Android mobile device is OS 6.0 or higher
If your device is compatible from the list above:
- Download the Galaxy Wareable app and login
- This takes you to the Galaxy Store
- On the home screen you will see a 'View more' option next to 'Featured apps'
- Toggle to the Apps section
- Search 'Fiit' in the search bar provided
- Install Fiit
- Done! Fiit will now appear on your Samsung Watch
Connecting your Samsung Watch to Fiit:
- Check bluetooth is enabled on both your watch and phone
- Ensure your watch is connected via Bluetooth (not wifi)
- Open the Fiit app on your mobile device
- Select a class > Start class
- The app will automatically pick up your Samsung watch - you will see your heart rate appear on the watch and the Fiit app
- Close the Fiit app on your watch after you have completed a class to preserve battery usage
Note: Please ensure Fiit on your Galaxy Wearable app is at least V1.4
I have previously connected another HR tracker to Fiit, can I still connect my Samsung watch?
Sure can! The Fiit app will automatically search for your Samsung watch once it is connected following the steps above.
If you wish to switch between your watch and other tracking devices, simply follow the usual connection steps, then:
- Select 'Not my device' on the connection screen
- Wait for the app to show you devices available
- Select your preferred device
Can I record my class stats in the both the Fiit and Samsung Health app?
We do not currently have the ability to link with the Samsung Health app. Therefore, class stats from your Fiit workouts will only be recored in your Fiit app.
If you need a further hand, don't hesitate to give us a shout at [email protected].