It's simple really!
If you already have a Fiit account on a mobile device and have set up a password before:
- On your Sky Q box, head to Apps page.
- Search for Fiit.
- Launch the Fiit app.
- Login using the information you used to sign up on your mobile device.
- And you're good to go!
If you are new to Fiit and have just signed up, there are two options for logging in.
1. You can log in to your TV app via a PIN code:
- On the your TV app, select 'login'. You will see a 6 digit PIN appear on the screen.
- Grab your mobile phone or laptop/desktop, go to getfiit.tv/sky.
- You will be asked to enter the 6 digit PIN seen on your tv to authorise access ( note the PIN changes every 30 seconds, be sure to enter the PIN you see on your screen at the time).
- You will now be logged in on your TV and can start taking classes!
2. You can create a password:
This password can be used to log in on both TV and mobile app. You will need to your mobile device. To set your password on your mobile device, please follow these steps:
- Download the Fiit app to your mobile.
- Select the black LOGIN button and enter the email address associated with your Fiit account.
- Tap "Send me quick login link".
- You will receive an email prompting you to 'Login'.
- Open the link provided in the email via a desktop/laptop, or in a browser (Safari/Chrome).
- Set your password, and voila!
If you don’t receive your quick login link, please check your junk/spam folder, delete and reinstall the app and try again.
What are the benefits of having the Fiit mobile app?
The mobile app allows you to create a profile, view the live class schedule, check out our challenges, and connect a tracker to see your stats! Device connectivity is coming soon to the TV app! For compatible devices, see here.
You can use both the TV app and the mobile app as part of your subscription.
Give us a shout at [email protected] if you need any further help logging in on your Sky Q Box!