> If you already have a Fiit account on a mobile device and have set up a password before:
On your Sky Q box, head to Apps page > search for Fiit > launch the Fiit app > login using the information you used to sign up on your mobile device.
> If you are new to Fiit and have just signed up:
There are two options for logging in.
- You can log in to your TV app via a PIN code:
- On the your TV app, select 'log in'. You will see a 6 digit PIN appear on the screen
- Grab your mobile phone or laptop/desktop, go to getfiit.tv/sky/login
- You will be asked to enter the 6 digit PIN seen on your tv to authorise access.(please note the PIN changes every 30 seconds, be sure to enter the PIN you see on your screen at the time)
- You will now be logged in on your TV and can start taking classes!
2. You can create a password:
This password can be used to log in on both TV and mobile app. You will need to your mobile device.
To set your password on your mobile device, please follow these steps:
- Download the Fiit app to your mobile
- Select the black LOG IN button, enter the email address associated with your Fiit account
- Tap "Send me quick login link"
- You will receive an email prompting you to 'Log in'
- Open the link provided in the email via a desktop/laptop, or in a browser (Safari/Chrome)
- Set your password- voila!
If you don’t receive your quick login link, please check your junk/spam folder, delete and reinstall the app and try again.
What are the benefits of having the mobile app?
The mobile app allows you to create a profile, view the live class schedule, check out our challenges, and connect a tracker to see your stats! (device connectivity on tv app is coming soon!) For compatible devices, see here.
You can use both the tv app and the mobile app as part of your subscription.
Please let us know if you need any further help logging in on your Sky Q box.If you are still having trouble, contact [email protected] for help.