- First, check you’re on the latest version of the app
- Make sure your phone is connected to your Apple Watch > swipe up on the home screen on your Apple Watch and look for the green phone icon in the top left corner
- If your Apple Watch is not connected to Fiit — make sure the Fiit app is installed on Apple Watch
- Go to Watch app (on iPhone) > scroll to "Available Apps" > Click “Install” next to Fiit app
- Make sure your watch strap is tight enough that it won’t move around, and that it’s above your wrist bone
- If your Apple Watch is connected to your phone but you’re not seeing your stats, check that Fiit isn’t connected to another bluetooth device.
- Occasionally there can be a lag as data syncs from your Apple Watch to the Fiit app, so give a few seconds.
- For accuracy, make sure you keep your Apple Watch on for the duration of the workout.
If you’re still having trouble connecting please contact [email protected]
Note: Apple Watch doesn’t track reps in Strength classes. If you want to track reps, you’ll need the Fiit device. Fiit will only work on Apple WatchOS 5 and above.