Can I pay via Amazon Billing?
You sure can! If you are a new Fiit member currently not paying for a Fiit subscription, follow the simple steps below:
- Login to the Fiit app on Fire TV
- Click 'Subscribe' in the tab menu, or 'Unlock Fiit' when selecting a class
- Choose a subscription
- Confirm your Amazon account details
- The app will automatically update to unlock content
- Start taking any one of our 600+ classes!
All Fiit subscriptions kick off with a 14 day free trial. You will receive an email confirmation from Amazon with all payment information.
All payments are now are handled by Amazon billing. If you are having trouble completing the payment or have not been correctly billed, please contact Amazon directly and they'll give you a hand!
If you are an existing Fiit member, unfortunately you are unable to switch payment methods at this time. Sorry!
Why can't I see an option to pay via Amazon billing?
Firstly, you will need to enable billing via your Amazon account by following this link. Then, please tick off the following steps:
- Install the Amazon app on your device
- Ensure your account has 1-Click Payment enabled
- Ensure 1-Click Payment is linked to a credit card from one of the supported countries/regions
- Ensure the default address for 1-Click Payment is a valid address from one of the supported countries/regions
If you are still having trouble, check out this Amazon FAQ for extra tid bits of help!
I have already had a free trial, will I get a another one?
If you have had a free trial via the Fiit website or mobile app previously, yes! You can still access a 14 day free trial via Fire TV.
If you have already accessed a free trial via Amazon Fire TV, you will not have access to another free trial and will automatically be charged at the time of signing up again.
Can I have multiple Fiit accounts on Fire TV?
You can login to more than one account on the Fire TV app, however, only one account can be paid via Amazon billing. A second account will have to be created and paid for via our website. Check out this article for extra info on this.
How do I amend my subscription?
In order to amend your subscription type, cancel your existing subscription and sign up with your preferred option.
Please note, you will need to wait 24 hours after cancelling before rejoining with the same Amazon billing details.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Follow the link from your confirmation email from Amazon to turn off auto-renewal
- Select ‘Actions’
- Select 'Turn off auto-renewal'
- The status will update to show your subscription end date and a 'Will not renew automatically' message.
If you need any further help, don't hesitate to give us a shout at [email protected].