If you have a Fitbit Smartwatch; Versa 3 or 2, Versa, Versa Lite, Ionic or a Sense Fitbit watch, you can connect to the Fiit app. You will need to check your screen size and software are compatible:
- Versa 2,3, Versa and Versa Lite with screen size 300x300
- Ionic screen size 348x250
- Sense screen size 336x336.
- If you have a Versa 2, 3 or Sense model, you will need version iOS 12.2 or higher and Android version 7.0 or higher
If your device is compatible, install Fiit on your Fitbit app:
- Download the Fitbit app and log in
- Go to the Account screen using the icon in the top left corner
- Select the Fitbit device you want to connect
- Select Apps
- Select All Apps
- Search 'Fiit' by tapping the magnifying glass
- Download the Fiit app to your watch
- This video may help https://youtu.be/sa0KEkgFDdQ
Connecting your Fitbit to Fiit:
- Check bluetooth is enabled on both your watch and phone
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone and ensure your watch is synced correctly
- Open the Fiit app on your watch and wait for message "Open the Fiit app and start a class"
- Open the Fiit app on mobile phone, pick a class, start a class
- Connect Fitbit and wait for HR to display on both the watch and the phone
- You can view your heart rate on screen and on your watch throughout the class. Fiit Points and calories will only show on your phone. The Fitbit will not track your reps. After the class, your workout summary will appear on your phone not on your watch
I have previously connected another HR tracker to Fiit, can I still connect my Fitbit watch?
Yes! The Fiit app will automatically search for your Fitbit watch. If you wish to switch between your watch and other tracking devices, simply follow the usual connection steps: Select "Not my device' on the connection screen, wait for the app to show you devices available. then select your preferred device.
Members on iOS will need to ensure the Fiit app is closed on your Fitbit watch before connecting to an alternative HR tracker.
Can I record my class stats in the both the Fiit and Fitbit app?
Taking a class with your Fitbit connected to Fiit will save your workout stats to your class history on Fiit. Unfortunately, the workout will not be recorded in your Fitbit app.
If you need any further help, get in touch at [email protected].