National Fitness Day (UK) is happening on Wednesday 23rd September 2020 — and we want YOU to help us get the nation moving!
All you need to do is create a group class in the app for 23rd September, and make sure there's at least one Fiit newbie in your class. Complete the class to be entered into a prize draw to win a private training session with your choice of Adrienne, Sean, Gede, Corinne or a brand new trainer (we're not telling who!)
Five other teams will be selected at random to receive £25 Fiit Shop vouchers each.
Are you in?
- Schedule a group class for any time on the 23rd September
- Invite your friends to join you
- There must be at least one person in the class who is new to the app (on a 14-day free trial)
- Turn up on 23rd September and smash your workout together!
- The winners of the private training session and £25 Fiit Shop vouchers will be selected on 24th September and notified by email within 48 hours
- The 90-minute private training session will take place at Fiit HQ and include a 45-minute class and 45 minutes to hangout with your choice of Adrienne, Sean, Gede, Corinne or our newest (surprise) trainer!
- The date and format of the private training session will depend on the availability of your chosen trainer and the government rules pertaining to Covid-19 on your chosen date. The winner will have six months to redeem the training session. If an in-person training session isn't possible due to Covid restrictions, the session will be carried out over Zoom (or similar).
- 5 other group classes on 23rd September will be selected at random to receive £25 Fiit Shop vouchers. Every person who completes the class in those groups will receive a £25 voucher.