We are offering three months free membership to NHS employee (including social workers), to say thank you and support those who are on the front line of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
To redeem this new member offer*, please go to getfiit.tv/nhs and fill out the short form. You will need to enter your NHS work address for verification, plus a personal email address for the membership to be created. Your membership will be activated by us within 24 hours and you'll receive an email once it's live.
Once your subscription is live, to get started, just follow these steps:
- Download the app onto your phone from either the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play Store (for Android).
- Login using the email address linked to your subscription and request a one time log in link.
- Once you're in the app, you can update your password for easy login.
To change your password on iOS please go to Profile > Settings cog in top right hand corner > Profile > Scroll down to 'Change password'.
To change your password on Android, please follow these steps:
- From the app request a one time login link
- That link will be sent to your email address
- Open the link via a desktop or laptop (not your phone)
- This will then allow you to update your password.
If you have any issues logging into the app please contact [email protected]
Please note: We are unable to offer non-royalty free music on free memberships, but our DJs curate tracks for each class, with beats to keep you moving from start to finish!
*A new member: a person without an existing subscription, and/or not currently signed up to a free trial period.