You can use Chromecast to play Fiit classes on your TV through an app called iStreamer.
First, you will need Chromescast built into your TV or have a Chromecast dongle connected. Once you have downloaded the iStreamer app from the app store, you can use the free version to mirror your phone onto your TV:
- Make sure both your iPhone/iPad and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that you have set up a new device on the iStreamer app
- Open the iStreamer app
- Connect to your TV from the list of available devices
- Tap on "Screen Mirror"
- Tap on the screen recording button displayed in the app
- Tap on "Start Broadcast".
- Your iPhone/iPad screen will be mirrored on your TV and you can now start a Fiit class
Below is a video tutorial of this same step by step process:
Paid for solutions are also available and can sometimes be more reliable.