Mirror your iPhone to your laptop or computer using Lonely Screen
- Download https://www.lonelyscreen.com/download.html
- Open the installer and start the Lonelyscreen application. It will now turn your laptop into an AirPlay receiver.
- Swipe up on your iPhone > select 'screen mirroring'. Select 'Lonelyscreen' from the options. Make sure the sound is ON on your phone and laptop.
- You should now see your phone screen on your laptop or monitor. Open the Fiit app and start a class. Enlarge the window to fill the screen.
Paid for solutions are available and can sometimes be more reliable.
Mirror your Android phone to your laptop or computer using AirDroid
- Download and install the AirDroid app on your laptop / computer and your phone
- Open the Windows app and create an AirDroid account
- Add your phone to your account by signing into the AirDroid app on your phone
- Open AirDroid on your laptop / computer
- Click AirMirror Tab
- Click ViewOnly Mode
- On your phone, tap “Start Now” on the pop-up