You can connect Fiit to your TV either via AppleTV or an HDMI-Lightning cable. If you don’t have an HDMI-Lightning cable, you can purchase one when you join via the website or in the Fiit app (go to MyFiit > Tap the icon in the top right > Shop).
For how to connect to Apple TV via Airplay, click here.
To connect your HDMI-Lightening cable to your TV, please follow the steps below:
- Plug the USB into a mains power socket
- Attach the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on your TV (make sure you select Source and the relevant HDMI channel on your TV remote)
- You should see a Fiit splash screen — this means your cable is working
- Finally, connect the Lightning cable to your device and press 'Trust'
- You should now see your phone screen on your TV
We recommend that you plug the USB lead into a mains power socket. Newer TVs may provide enough power for the cable to work, in which case you can use your TV as the power source but older TVs will not provide sufficient power.
We are not compatible with Chromecast but we’re working on it!